1. Emerging Professional and Ethical Challenges for Railway Engineers;
by Anil Kumar Gupta, IRSE-1987 Batch, GM/RI, RLDA.
(Presented in the Silver Jubilee Function of IRSE 1987 Exam Batch at IRICEN, Pune)
Articles of IRSE Day 2013 :
1. Role of Track in Capacity Augmentation of Indian Railways;
by - M. M. Agarwal, Former Chief Engineer, Northern Railway.
2. To Be Happy, Be Free From Any Image of Self;
Selected by - B. P. Awasthi, CE(TMS), from Satsang : Swami Sukhbodhananda.
3. Health and Self Development;
by - Alok Kansal, Chief Engineer(TMc.), N.Rly.
4. Importance of Planning;
by - Dinesh Pandey, DyCE(TM), N.Rly.
5. I Wish I could Fly...;
by - Pakhi d/o of Mona Srivastava, DyCE(C), N.Rly.
6. I Wish I could be Half as Good;
by - Mona Srivastava, DyCE(C), N. Rly.
Articles of IRSE Day 2012 :
1. Engineering : Its Paramount Relevance in Societal Development;
by - V. K. Agarwal, Former Chairman Railway Board & Ex-Officio Principal Secretary to Govt. of India.
2. IR Walks from Welded Rail Era to Paperless Track Management System (TMS) Era;
by - Rakesh Chopra, Former Member Engineering & Ex-Officio Secretary to Govt. of India.
3. Skill Sets of IRSE Officers Relevant to Corporate World;
by - Abhay Kumar Mishra, IRSE, COO (Spl. Proj), Emaar MGF Land Ltd.
4. A Tribute to Late Padmashri P. N. Nair;
by - M. N. Prasad, Retd. Chairman, Railway Board.
5. Most Important Jobs of Each;
by - S. M. Vaish, Ex-General Manager.
6. Dream Vision of a World Class Station;
by - Ms. Mona Srivastava, Dy. Chief Engineer, N.Rly.